Shipping & Returns
All our orders are shipped by PostNL. Well protected in shipping boxes designed for the shipment of glass bottles. Shipment of a package up to 23kg within NL is €8,95 inclusive VAT. For orders of 3 bottles or more we partially cover your shipment costs and therefore the shipping costs are €6,95 inclusive VAT. Above €99 the shipping within the Netherlands is free of charge regardless of the number of bottles.
It is also possible to pick up your order directly from our address in Amsterdam. This is possible with an appointment. To arrange this, please get in touch.
Choose your preferred delivery option during the checkout. Within The Netherlands orders are delivered within 1-3 business days. PostNL delivers also on Saturdays to the private addresses.
These are the shipping costs for a package till 23kg:
Luxembourg - €15, free shipping from €180
Austria - €17, free shipping from €180
Italy- €20, free shipping from €250
Portugal - €20, free shipping from €250
Spain - €20, free shipping from €250
If your country is not on the list, feel free to reach out for an offer.
Please note: Alcoholic products can only be shipped to the above mentioned countries.
You have the right to revoke the agreement within a period of 14 days without giving any reason.The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing, by post, fax or e-mail) that you withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, you may use the model withdrawal form, but you are not obliged to do so.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The above withdrawal policy applies only to private sales. On B2B sales there is no right of return without giving reasons. Return of goods is subject to acceptance by ThetasteofCroatia.com.
Exclusion from the right of withdrawal
There are some products and services in our offer for which a different rights of withdrawal apply due to their nature, type of delivery or health protection.
- Wine bottles which have been opened and whose seal has therefore been broken after delivery are excluded from the right of withdrawal for reasons of health protection.
- Digital files, such as wine tasting sheet, which are digitally delivered to the customers are excluded from the return policy.
- Our events might have different cancellation and refund policies. For specific event and its policy, please refer to the event page itself.
- Service contracts, after full performance of the service, but only if:
performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
the consumer has declared that he loses his right of withdrawal as soon as the entrepreneur has fully performed the contract;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products which, by their nature, have been irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- Alcoholic beverages of which the price was agreed upon at the time of concluding the contract, but of which the delivery can only take place after 30 days, and of which the actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- The delivery of digital content other than on a tangible medium, but only if:
the execution has begun with the consumer's express prior consent; and the consumer has declared that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke the contract, you will receive back from us all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and in any event no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to revoke the contract. If you only return part of your order, the delivery costs will not be refunded. We will refund you by the same means of payment with which you carried out the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged any costs for such a refund. We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately, but in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You will be on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Annex I: Model revocation form