Wine tasting: Wines from the Croatian Coast
19th August 2020, Fabus, De Clercqstraat, Amsterdam, from 6pm
There's a new hotspot in Amsterdam called Fabus!
Fabulous wine bar serving Eastern European natural wines and delicious fusion food. Here you won't get just another glou glou whatever wine, but the real thing! Oh, and super friendly service by Nada and her team! This is definitely place you should check out! If not before, check them out on August 19th from 6pm when they're hosting wine tasting event with 6 wines and some tasty bites! They'll take you on a journey along Croatian coast and let you taste some great natural wines from small producers.
Price €29,50 pp, reservation needed
Get more information on their Instagram page here and reserve your spot on time! Cheers!
Online Tasting Sessions with Siniša Lasan & the winemakers
Show must go on...! After 5 successful online tasting workshops during Corona self-isolation, we're not ready to stop. Therefore, on Thursday, May 28th, join us in tasting of 3 newcomers to the Dutch market. Together with the best Croatian sommelier Siniša Lasan and the winemaker Franjo Kolarić from Coletti wines taste how we do Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir and Brut nature sparkling wines in Croatia! Curious? Read more about it here and join us!
- Big Spring Wine Tasting, Amsterdam
- Wine Professional 2020, Amsterdam
- BarFly - Fly Wine Tasting, Amsterdam
- Georgian, Croatian & Hungarian wine tasting, Purmerend
- Coral Wine tasting - Wijnhuis Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Winemaker's dinner Coral Wine - Inat kantine, Amsterdam
- Fly wine Fridays Coral Wine tasting - BarFly, Amsterdam
- Big Wine tasting - INAT kantine, Amsterdam
- Gastronomie 2019 - Rai, Amsterdam
- Nederlandse Wijnfeesten - Groesbeek
- Folie Culinair 2019 - Maastricht
- Embassy Festival - The Hague
- Chateau voor Buren - Buren
- Wine on Canals - Amsterdam
- Bij ons in de JP - J.P. Heijestraat, Amsterdam
- Wijnproeverij Kroatië - De Wijngenoten, Ridderkerk
- Spring Wine Tasting @INAT Amsterdam
- Wine&Dine @INAT Amsterdam