Online tasting via Zoom are back! For more information and reservations check the available sessions here: Online Wine Tastings
Bye Dry January, it's time to taste some wine again!
He's a perfectionist, he's a purist and he knows his craft. In this session, Testament's enologist Juraj Sladic will introduce you to three of his wines available also on the Dutch market.
He'll tell us the story behind each of his wines and we'll have the chance to taste them together.
On the tasting panel we'll have the Testament Pošip 2019, Testament Babić 2017 and the big surprise - the new vintage of our bestseller The Dalmatian dog Babić 2018! And while you maybe have already tried some of these wines before, while we can't travel to visit the winery, we can enjoy a glass of great wine together with its maker online. So, join us for an interesting, relaxed conversation with Juraj on Thursday, February 4th.
Where and where?
Zoom call. February 4th at 20h.
Link will be shared via email on the day of the tasting.
Learn everything you should know about extra virgin olive oil. In this session, with Lena Puhar O'Grady you'd learn how to tell good from bad extra virgin olive oil, how to taste it and how to use it for the maximum benefit. We are repeating this session due to the popular demand.
Meet the owners of Cidrani startup and learn more about functional superfoods they make and why you should be using them! Organic wild fermented apple cider vinegars with highest volume of polyphenols in Europe (booming 8000 mg / L) , first in the world instant Kombucha to go, and low carb snacks. Interesting? Join us this Thursday!
Join us for an interesting wine tasting session with Matthew from the Exotic Wine Travel. Taste few of Matthew's favourite Croatian wines and hear his take on Croatia and Croatian winemaking.
Something completely different - Specialist guided Extra Virgin Olive oil tasting. Try 3 different extra virgin olive oils and learn how to recognise great from just any extra virgin olive oil.
Guided blind tasting. Can you guess which Croatian wine this is? Join us on this fun adventure.
Looking to organise a private tasting event with your colleagues or a group of friends? Contact me for options and non-binding offer.
- Weekly online wine tastings with sommelier Siniša Lasan & the winemakers
- Big Spring Wine Tasting, Amsterdam
- Wine Professional 2020, Amsterdam
- BarFly - Fly Wine Tasting, Amsterdam
- Georgian, Croatian & Hungarian wine tasting, Purmerend
- Coral Wine tasting - Wijnhuis Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Winemaker's dinner Coral Wine - Inat kantine, Amsterdam
- Fly wine Fridays Coral Wine tasting - BarFly, Amsterdam
- Big Wine tasting - INAT kantine, Amsterdam
- Gastronomie 2019 - Rai, Amsterdam
- Nederlandse Wijnfeesten - Groesbeek
- Folie Culinair 2019 - Maastricht
- Embassy Festival - The Hague
- Chateau voor Buren - Buren
- Wine on Canals - Amsterdam
- Bij ons in de JP - J.P. Heijestraat, Amsterdam
- Wijnproeverij Kroatië - De Wijngenoten, Ridderkerk
- Spring Wine Tasting @INAT Amsterdam
- Wine&Dine @INAT Amsterdam