Kozlovic Muskat Momjanski 2017
SKU : 2018021
- Grape variety: Muscat from Momjan
- Category: semi-sweet white wines
- Wine-growing area: West Istria, Croatia
- Vineyard: Vale
- Vineyard age: 7-34 years
- Altitude of vineyard: 200 m
- Vineyard orientation: south
- Soil composition: flysch, limestone rocks, clay
- Harvested: by hand
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, cryo maceration 2-3 days,
pressing, interrupted fermentation with cooling
- Aging: inox
- Alcohol content: 12,0 %vol
- Total acidity: 5,9 g/l
- Unfermented sugar: 37,8 g/l
- Bottle size: 0,5 l
- Serving temperature: 8 °C
Light dessert wine. Semi-sweet, yet full of lovely primary aromas like pure muscat notes, peaches, red apples and oriental spices.
Medium sweet with plenty of freshness with slight oily texture. Very long, spicy finish. Best to drink while youthful, keeping its primary fruit aromas, but will stay fresh few more years (2-3 years).
Best served at 8°C
Serve it with: desserts (yellow fruit salads), ice cream, lemon cake, or just on its own at the end of a meal.
Detailed vinification information:
Absolutely in love with this wine. I am not a dessert wine type at all and usually don't like sweet wines, but this one, being semi-sweet and slightly floral, is so well balanced that is a must-have in my house. It makes a perfect present or a great finish of the dinner with friend. Really happy I can get it in the Netherlands now too! Thanks Tea!!